Some months not showing up in index.html

  • Jon Soong
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2005
      Hi Guys,

      I am having this problem with Webalizer. For some reason some months are
      not showing up on the index page.

      e.g 'usage_200408.html' exists in the directory and is correct if i go
      straight to the page, but for whatever reason, it is not added to index.html!

      Has anyone experienced this before? I no longer have the log files so can't
      regenerate from them. Is there a way to generate the index.html by scanning
      the usage_*.html files?

      Any help would be most appreciated.

      Cheers

      Jon
      Jonathan Soong
      Institute of Medical and Veterinary Science
      Information, Communication and Technology Services
      www.imvs.org Ph: +61 8 8222 3095
    • jd_314159
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2005
        Check if you have webalizer.history and what's inside (may be in
        backups). This file contains monthly data used to generate
        index.html. You can use this file to recreate your index.html
        manually.

        J.D.