Re: Webalizer 2.01-10 w/ geo seg-faults

  • msturtz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2005
      For what it's worth, I discovered later in the day that if I use the
      staticly linked pre-built binary for my platform I don't have any
      issues -- it happily chugged through the whole day, generated the
      reports, and returned successful exit status.

      Anybody else have this problem? Platform is RedHat AS 3...

      -Matt-

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "msturtz" <yahoo@m...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Using Webalizer 2.01-10 with Geolizer... I'm trying to run it on a
      > month's worth of data at once. The data is all compressed (gzip -
      9)
      > and is quite large (219M _after_ compression).
      >
      > I do something like:
      >
      > zcat <glob of daily logfiles> |webalizer -c <config file>
      >
      > It runs for a while, printing out lots of "Truncating oversized
      > referrer field", then gets to "Saving current run data [date]" and
      > finally "Generating report for [month year]". Then it seg-faults.
      > It appears to have written out most of the HTML and CSV files I
      asked
      > for. Based on the timestamp, it's also updating
      webalizer.current.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2005
        Just one hint. Is it generating the .png files?

        If it isn't, then the problem could be a wrong version
        of the "gd" library or the "libpng" libraries.

        =====

        http://mail.yahoo.com