RE: [webalizer] Limit Webalizer to a spec subdirectory

  • Vasiliy Boulytchev
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 11, 2005
      Sean,
      Great that you use all the resources, such as yahoo groups. I
      wish there was an IRC channel for us to kick on. Surprised that I am on
      webalizer list as well? :)
      Anyways, I don't think webalizer lets you separate usage stats,
      you have to separate out your logs... Please tell me if I am wrong.

      Vasiliy Boulytchev
      Colorado Information Technologies, Inc.
      http://www.coinfotech.com