Re: [webalizer] Re: mod_rewrite and webalizer!

  • mike@exocrew.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 9, 2005
      Sorry, but I forgot to tell that I am using version 1.3 and not 2.0 so the
      %D doesnt works for me.

      Thanks for suggestions.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 10, 2005
        The "official" version in webalizer.org will fail to
        read that correctly. It will believe that
        subdir.domain.com is the host the visitors are coming
        from.

        =====

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250