Re: PageType - flv, swf, mp3?

  • jd_314159
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
      You might want to group them instead. This way you will get hits and
      kb for each file or file group. You can also set up two config files
      and process log files twice - once for regular stats and another time
      processing just flash requests.

      If you list flash extension as page types, combined stats may be not
      as accurate (eg. actual pages are smaller in general, usually
      requested with a single hit, as opposed to multiple requests for
      larger files, etc).

      J.D.