I need a Webalizer Troubleshooter

  • dave@detailsfree.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 3:38 PM
      Hi all,

      Seems like everyone on this list is using Webalizer on NT/2000.
      However, I'm having trouble with my Unix installation.

      I am willing to pay for help in fixing my problems. Anyone with
      experience installing version 2.01.x please reply to me at
      dave@...

      David
    • Klaus Mueller
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5 12:16 AM
        > Seems like everyone on this list is using Webalizer on NT/2000.
        > However, I'm having trouble with my Unix installation.
        >
        > I am willing to pay for help in fixing my problems. Anyone with
        > experience installing version 2.01.x please reply to me at
        > dave@...

        Hi,

        why do younot send your problems here? There may be some person with unix
        experience.

        Bye
        Klaus