Re: execute more than one logfile

  • jd_314159
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005
      > How can I start webalizer to execute more than one (ca. 90) of such

      You can do this with a single command. You can find an example here
      (fix the paths to match your setup):

      http://www.stonesteps.ca/projects/webalizer/faq.asp?qid=q20040923-
      01&topic=webalizer

      It will work with any webalizer. Don't forget to turn on incremental
      processing (use -p on the command line).

      > I have forgotten to webalize one daily file. How can I webalize this

      You have to reprocess last month. Delete webalizer.current and run
      the webalizer again, starting with the first file of the month.

      > I get only "Warning: Truncating oversized referrer field")

      Long referrer fields will do this - it's just a warning. Locate the
      line in the log file and see what's this about. It may be just a long
      line or it may be a buffer overrun attempt.

      J.D.