Re: [webalizer] Page types, no filename extensions

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2004
      I'm afraid there is nothing in webalizer.conf that
      allows you to do this. You should edit the source code
      to change the way that webalizer evaluates the page
      extensions and recompile.

      --- Walter Ian Kaye <yahoo@...>

      http://www.natural-innovations.com/1/note/computing/url/aim

      http://www.natural-innovations.com/walter/resume/html