Re: complete referrers

  • jd_314159
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2004
      > A: Just add '?', '&' and '=' to the isurlchar()

      This wouldn't be a good change - think of a URL report with a couple
      of Ks in each row. Another reason - it will fragment the URL report
      and will make it not very usable (you would have to group URLs
      manually, tons of them). Finally, it would a security problem - you
      may end up with clickable links that have somebody's code in them.

      J.D.

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, Enric Naval <enventa2000@y...>