Re: [webalizer] Re: complete referrers

  • Paulo Lenz
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2004
      Thanks for reply J.D.,

      But there insnt any way to make webalizer show the complete url? by
      disabling the analyzes procedure or anything else... .. In fact it
      should be able to do both... Make the analyzes and keep the full url...

      If its not realy possible... this could be a good sugestion for future
      versions...;)

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2004
        --- Paulo Lenz <paulolenz@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for reply J.D.,
        >
        > But there insnt any way to make webalizer show the
        > complete url? by
        > disabling the analyzes procedure or anything else...

        You need to download the source code, make a small
        change and compile the code. For next versions I hope
        that Mr. Barret will add some switch to do this
        automagically, or at least add it to the FAQ :P

        Q: How can I get webalizer to stop striping the query
        string from the URLs?

        A: Just add '?', '&' and '=' to the isurlchar()
        function in webalizer.c and re-compile. Doing this is
        not recommended, since it allows all sorts of other
        nasty characters through.

        =====

        The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
        http://my.yahoo.com
      • jd_314159
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 8, 2004
          > A: Just add '?', '&' and '=' to the isurlchar()

          This wouldn't be a good change - think of a URL report with a couple
          of Ks in each row. Another reason - it will fragment the URL report
          and will make it not very usable (you would have to group URLs
          manually, tons of them). Finally, it would a security problem - you
          may end up with clickable links that have somebody's code in them.

          J.D.

          --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, Enric Naval <enventa2000@y...>