Re: [webalizer] Webalizer and Plesk

  • Dave Patton [DCP]
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 7, 2004
      Hannah Andersen wrote:
      > Though it seems that no one wants to touch the Plesk =) I can appreciate
      > that too. On our original server we had a command we entered into Cron that
      > ran every night and generated the webstats report. Something like
      > "/path/to/webalizer -Cqt ". I cannot seem to find this or find the document
      > that contains what the actual characters commands are to generate certain
      > sections of the report. Can someone provide me with this file?

      From the Webalizer homepage:
      http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/
      follow the link to the README file(supplied with all distributions):
      ftp://ftp.mrunix.net/pub/webalizer/README

      --
      Dave Patton
      http://www.confluence.org/
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 7, 2004
        Thanks ... but I have tried that and I cannot access the ReadMe. Could
        someone email it to me or provide a different link?

        > Though it seems that no one wants to touch the Plesk =) I can appreciate
        > that too. On our original server we had a command we entered into Cron
        > that
        > ran every night and generated the webstats report. Something like
        > "/path/to/webalizer -Cqt ". I cannot seem to find this or find the
        > document
        > that contains what the actual characters commands are to generate certain
        > sections of the report. Can someone provide me with this file?

        From the Webalizer homepage:

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 8, 2004
          --- Hannah Andersen <hannah@...> wrote:

          > Thanks ... but I have tried that and I cannot access
          > the ReadMe. Could
          > someone email it to me or provide a different link?

          Here you have.

          =====

          http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo