Re: [webalizer] Webalizer and Plesk

  • Hannah Andersen
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 7, 2004
      Hello Everyone,

      Ok here is the email agian in plain text formating. The last mail was merely
      typed and sent thus it mail program used its rich text option.

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 7, 2004
        Hannah Andersen wrote:
        > Though it seems that no one wants to touch the Plesk =) I can appreciate
        > that too. On our original server we had a command we entered into Cron that
        > ran every night and generated the webstats report. Something like
        > "/path/to/webalizer -Cqt ". I cannot seem to find this or find the document
        > that contains what the actual characters commands are to generate certain
        > sections of the report. Can someone provide me with this file?

        From the Webalizer homepage:
        http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/
        follow the link to the README file(supplied with all distributions):
        ftp://ftp.mrunix.net/pub/webalizer/README

        --
        Dave Patton
        http://www.confluence.org/
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 7, 2004
          Thanks ... but I have tried that and I cannot access the ReadMe. Could
          someone email it to me or provide a different link?

          > Though it seems that no one wants to touch the Plesk =) I can appreciate
          > that too. On our original server we had a command we entered into Cron
          > that
          > ran every night and generated the webstats report. Something like
          > "/path/to/webalizer -Cqt ". I cannot seem to find this or find the
          > document
          > that contains what the actual characters commands are to generate certain
          > sections of the report. Can someone provide me with this file?

          From the Webalizer homepage:

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 8, 2004
            --- Hannah Andersen <hannah@...> wrote:

            > Thanks ... but I have tried that and I cannot access
            > the ReadMe. Could
            > someone email it to me or provide a different link?

            Here you have.

            =====

            http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo