[webalizer] Webalizer and Plesk

  • ftnx@ksbase.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 7, 2004
      Tuesday December 07 2004 09:17, Dave Patton [DCP] wrote to All:

      DD> You should configure your email program to add the
      DD> standard "Re: " to the subject line when you reply.

      It's called "Re: junk", which properly configured email clients remove.

      DD> Internally, The Webalizer has a fixed maximum size for various
      DD> parts
      DD> of the log record. If a particular field is longer than will fit,
      DD> you

      Then it is a programming error.

      KS

      KARICO Business Services
      Toronto, ON Canada
      http://www.karico.ca
      ---
    • Hannah Andersen
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 7, 2004
        Hello Everyone,

        Ok here is the email agian in plain text formating. The last mail was merely
        typed and sent thus it mail program used its rich text option.

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 7, 2004
          Hannah Andersen wrote:
          > Though it seems that no one wants to touch the Plesk =) I can appreciate
          > that too. On our original server we had a command we entered into Cron that
          > ran every night and generated the webstats report. Something like
          > "/path/to/webalizer -Cqt ". I cannot seem to find this or find the document
          > that contains what the actual characters commands are to generate certain
          > sections of the report. Can someone provide me with this file?

          From the Webalizer homepage:
          http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/
          follow the link to the README file(supplied with all distributions):
          ftp://ftp.mrunix.net/pub/webalizer/README

          --
          Dave Patton
          http://www.confluence.org/
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 7, 2004
            Thanks ... but I have tried that and I cannot access the ReadMe. Could
            someone email it to me or provide a different link?

            > Though it seems that no one wants to touch the Plesk =) I can appreciate
            > that too. On our original server we had a command we entered into Cron
            > that
            > ran every night and generated the webstats report. Something like
            > "/path/to/webalizer -Cqt ". I cannot seem to find this or find the
            > document
            > that contains what the actual characters commands are to generate certain
            > sections of the report. Can someone provide me with this file?

            From the Webalizer homepage:

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 8, 2004
              --- Hannah Andersen <hannah@...> wrote:

              > Thanks ... but I have tried that and I cannot access
              > the ReadMe. Could
              > someone email it to me or provide a different link?

              Here you have.

              =====

              http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo