Re: Country breakdown

  • jd_314159
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2004
      Alternatively, you can use webalizer that does DNS lookups. Doing it
      this way will not slow down the web server (sometimes by as much as 2-
      3 seconds per request).

      J.D.

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "Bradford L. Barrett" <brad@m...>
      wrote:

      > Turn on hostname lookups in apache..
      >
      > in your httpd.conf file, make sure you have:
      >
      > HostnameLookups On
      >
      > --
      >
      > On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Jim Carter wrote:
      >
      > > While running on RH 9.x with Apache2, the webalizer broke down
      the countries just fine. Now however, after switching to SuSE 9.1 Pro
      and Apache2, webalizer shows all countries unknown and doesn't appear
      to resolve the hostnames from the IPs. I don't remember having to add
      anything to the RH version, am I missing something in this
      configuration? Webalizer is 2.0.1, Apache is 2.0.52. Everything
      appears to work except for the country breakdown.