treating index like any other word

  • super_su_b
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2004
      Hi all,

      We are using content management software that adds a directory called index.pl to the
      root of the site. Unfortunately, the webalizer works, every page on the site is just reported
      as /. Is there a way to have webalizer treat index like any other word instead of assuming
      that everthing after it is irrelevant.

      Thanks in advance,
      Susan
    • jd_314159
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2004
        "index." is hardcoded in the source. If you know somebody who can
        make a build for you, remove these lines from webalizer.c:

        /* add default index. alias */
        add_nlist("index.",&index_alias);

        J.D.