Using AT command with NT

  • Scott Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2001
      I am running into a problem when running the batch file for webalizer using
      the AT command in NT 4.0. The program seems to never run, except when I
      manually run the batch file. Any ideas.

      Scott Martin
      Actel Integrated Communications
      IT Systems Manager
      scottmartin@...
      334-652-7325
    • Klaus Mueller
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2001
        > I am running into a problem when running the batch file for
        > webalizer using
        > the AT command in NT 4.0. The program seems to never run,
        > except when I
        > manually run the batch file. Any ideas.

        Hi,

        I assume use use something like:

        at 9:00 runwebalizer.cmd

        Ist this correct?

        But this is wrong. You need to call the command processor manually with the
        at command,like this (untested):

        at 9:00 cmd.exe /c <pathto>\runwebalizer.cmd

        Please try this.
        Bye
        Klaus
      • Jean-Noel HAYART
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
          hi

          it's a classic trouble of at command, webalizer can't find 'current
          directoy' , can you test with a CD 'yoyr wabelizer folder' just before lne
          webalizer.exe

          regards