Re: [webalizer] webalizer.conf + Installation intruction

  • Gokhan Evren
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2001
      Thanks for your assistance... I 've figured it out..
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2001
        --- In webalizer@y..., "Gokhan Evren" <gokhan@y...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        > But I get this Skipping Bad Record message for all records in that
        file.

        record, when webalizer read information line (4 at each beginning of
        file, or when you stop/start your server) (i change this message in
        R04)
        > regards

        Hi!

        I have the same problem, i made the modifications in the
        webalizer.conf file, but got "Skipping Bad Record (...)" errormsg for
        each and every row.
        The end message was: No valid records.
        Platform: w2k Prof., IIS5 with W3C format logging the time, and four
        extended properties (c-ip, cs-method, cs-uri-stem, sc status).
        What could be the prob?