Re: Export To Excel

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2004
      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "Brian" <dothemundydoodle@y...>
      wrote:

      > I am new to Webalizer and have been assigned to try and see if i
      can
      > automate it to do the monthly reports but to export the results
      > straight to an excel spreadsheet instead of the html report. Can
      > anyone help in this matter?

      Sorry, i know how to export to excel but i was wondering if there is
      a way to shape the output to my standards instead of the default way
      that Webalizer outputs it (basically the same as the html in a
      spreadsheet). I need to be able to put each piece of data in a
      predetermined spot on the sheet. Thanks for the help.