Solaris 9 and dns lookups

  • stephenmford
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2004
      I've managed to get webalizer to compile (or so it seems) with --
      enable-dns however when I run webalizer I get Invalid keyword for the
      DNSCache and DNSChild which readme's/man say is caused by these not
      being supported during compile time. Digging through the config.log
      I see there is a problem with socket during the checking of my db.h.
      I'm using gcc3.3 binaries from sunfreeware and I have
      installed/removed everyone of the BerkeleyDB's. Should I use and
      older version of gcc to compile with perhaps?

      Any help would be wonderful.

      Thanks,
      Stephen