Re: Can not find redirected URLs in the URL - List

  • Volker Schmidt-Kuczaty
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2004
      Info:
      I have made some research in the sourcecode itself.
      This is the code:

      /* URL/ident hash table (only if valid response code) */
      if ((log_rec.resp_code==RC_OK)||(log_rec.resp_code==RC_NOMOD)||
      (log_rec.resp_code==RC_PARTIALCONTENT))
      {
      /* URL hash table */
      if (put_unode(log_rec.url,OBJ_REG,(u_long)1,
      log_rec.xfer_size,&t_url,(u_long)0,(u_long)0,um_htab))
      {

      As far as I understand this only logs records with response code 200
      (OK), 304 (NOT MODIFIED) and 203 (PARTIAL INFORMATION)

      Therefore no chance without changing sourcecode or manipulating the
      input data (sigh).

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "Volker Schmidt-Kuczaty"