Webalizer Question.. Please help!

  • laisteve2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004
      Dear all:

      I am new to the webzlizer tool, and there are a few questions that
      need to be clarified. Thanks in advance for all your help!

      1. Can Webalizer analyze the "sub-directory" of the website?
      The sub-directory such as "/service/" or can it exclude /include/
      or /images/ ?
      Or it can ONLY analyze the Whole website?

      2. When Webalizer is doing the analysis, how much will it affec the
      performance of the server?

      3. I have two identical systems and i want to do load balancing, (If
      i want to ease the loading, is it a good idea (will it be reasonably
      accurate) to just install the webalizer in one server and get the
      analyzed data X 2?

      Sincerely,
      Steve