Old Stats

  • d7legra
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004
      Has anyone figured out a way to merge old, already processed
      statistics with newer ones? The problem is that I don't have the log
      file for the old statistics and I would like to just make one webpage
      containing all the stats instead of several different ones.

      Is my best bet to do all of this manually (which really isn't worth
      it)?