Re: [webalizer] for new domains?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2004
      Hello:

      --- Enric Naval <enventa2000@...> wrote:

      > --- Louie Miranda <lmiranda@...> wrote:
      >
      > > i have to create a new .conf? and re-run it on
      > that
      > > new domain?
      > > and change this?
      > >
      > > #LogFile /var/lib/httpd/logs/access_log
      > >
      > > and the output logs, etc.
      >

      > Yes.

      Sorry for being so brief. I'll extend myself a bit.

      You have to check that your apache server is making a
      separate logfile for the new domain.

      If it is a virtual domain, for example a domain called
      "webal", you would need a CustomLog directive in your
      httpd.conf, inside the corresponding VirtualHost part:

      CustomLog logs/webal-access_log combined

      Then place the address for that logfile in "LogFile"
      in webalizer.conf. You have to remove the "#"
      character to uncomment the line, also, as well as any
      empty space in front of "LogFile". You can only have
      one LogFile line in webalizer.conf, so comment using
      "#" all the other "LogFile" lines.

      =====

      http://mail.yahoo.com