Re: [webalizer] for new domains?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2004
      --- Louie Miranda <lmiranda@...> wrote:

      > i have to create a new .conf? and re-run it on that
      > new domain?
      > and change this?
      >
      > #LogFile /var/lib/httpd/logs/access_log
      >
      > and the output logs, etc.

      Yes.

      =====

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2004
        Hello:

        --- Enric Naval <enventa2000@...> wrote:

        > --- Louie Miranda <lmiranda@...> wrote:
        >
        > > i have to create a new .conf? and re-run it on
        > that
        > > new domain?
        > > and change this?
        > >
        > > #LogFile /var/lib/httpd/logs/access_log
        > >
        > > and the output logs, etc.
        >

        > Yes.

        Sorry for being so brief. I'll extend myself a bit.

        You have to check that your apache server is making a
        separate logfile for the new domain.

        If it is a virtual domain, for example a domain called
        "webal", you would need a CustomLog directive in your
        httpd.conf, inside the corresponding VirtualHost part:

        CustomLog logs/webal-access_log combined

        Then place the address for that logfile in "LogFile"
        in webalizer.conf. You have to remove the "#"
        character to uncomment the line, also, as well as any
        empty space in front of "LogFile". You can only have
        one LogFile line in webalizer.conf, so comment using
        "#" all the other "LogFile" lines.

        =====

        http://mail.yahoo.com