for new domains?

  • Louie Miranda
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2004
      i have to create a new .conf? and re-run it on that new domain?
      and change this?

      #LogFile /var/lib/httpd/logs/access_log

      and the output logs, etc.

      --
      Louie Miranda
      http://www.axishift.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2004
        --- Louie Miranda <lmiranda@...> wrote:

        > i have to create a new .conf? and re-run it on that
        > new domain?
        > and change this?
        >
        > #LogFile /var/lib/httpd/logs/access_log
        >
        > and the output logs, etc.

        Yes.

        =====

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2004
          Hello:

          --- Enric Naval <enventa2000@...> wrote:

          > --- Louie Miranda <lmiranda@...> wrote:
          >
          > > i have to create a new .conf? and re-run it on
          > that
          > > new domain?
          > > and change this?
          > >
          > > #LogFile /var/lib/httpd/logs/access_log
          > >
          > > and the output logs, etc.
          >

          > Yes.

          Sorry for being so brief. I'll extend myself a bit.

          You have to check that your apache server is making a
          separate logfile for the new domain.

          If it is a virtual domain, for example a domain called
          "webal", you would need a CustomLog directive in your
          httpd.conf, inside the corresponding VirtualHost part:

          CustomLog logs/webal-access_log combined

          Then place the address for that logfile in "LogFile"
          in webalizer.conf. You have to remove the "#"
          character to uncomment the line, also, as well as any
          empty space in front of "LogFile". You can only have
          one LogFile line in webalizer.conf, so comment using
          "#" all the other "LogFile" lines.

          =====

          http://mail.yahoo.com