Are logs with response code 404 accounted into pages?

  • netease2008go
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6 7:23 PM
      I updated my webalizer to V2.1, But I found the logs with response
      code 403 or 404 are accounted into pages, I confused. who can tell me
      , which response codes will be accounted into pages? Thanks.
    • Tom Cat
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9 11:38 AM
        --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "netease2008go" <netease2008go@y...>
        wrote:

        > I updated my webalizer to V2.1, But I found the logs with response
        > code 403 or 404 are accounted into pages, I confused. who can tell me
        > , which response codes will be accounted into pages? Thanks.

        I have the same question. In working with one log it looks like in
        the Page count only status 200, 206, and 304 are counted. In the log
        I'm working on the only other status code that appears is 404.
        Hopefully someone else with more knowledge can confirm or correct this.
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9 10:42 PM
          Response code does not matter.