RE: [webalizer] Webalizer on Windows 2000 not picking up log file setting in webalizer.conf

  • Jean-Noel HAYART
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2001
      hi

      All new tag (in end of webalizer.conf) are not passing by command line in R03, you must use webalizer.conf to set it,

      when you setting value, in webalizer, witch tag is it ?? (name)
      cause in R03, somes parameters must finish by '\' and some other not ... (sorry, corrected in R04)
      and if you plan to use listeserver file for porcess more than one site, by careful cause actualy webalizer can't read 'space' in folder name, (in R04, you can use ' " ' for delimite string ...)

      regards