Re: bad report format

  • using_the_whole_fist_doc
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 4:03 PM
      Bradford Barrett explained that webalizer couldn't be producing this
      output, so I checked more carefully and sure enough, I had two copies
      installed. The one I installed myself worked like a charm when fully
      qualified its location--no idea what the other one was doing.

      So anyway, if anyone else gets this, try reinstalling from scratch
      and/or checking your paths.

      Thanks!

      Dave

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "using_the_whole_fist_doc"