grouping config question

  • mountainbuilder
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
      hey everyone....i have a huge list of referrers in my webalizer
      report and there are many lines devoted to some portion of Google
      (ie, google.com, google.ca, google.de, etc. for the different
      countries). I personally don't care which country people are coming
      from at this point. what i would really like is to have google be
      listed as one line in my referrals list...so that instead of the
      amount of hits being listed for each of those googles...i would have
      one listing that is entitled "Google" and show the total hits
      originaating from all of their sites, regardless of country.

      is there anyone here that's familiar with tweaking the webalizer.conf
      file so that i can get this result? i've used the guides and help
      files i've been able to find without getting results... thanks in
      advance.

      brooks
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
        GroupReferrer google. Google