Re: I have a one question at a method.(changes to source)

  • enventa2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2004
      Sorry again. This time the patch works correctly, and I have tested it
      in several different logs. This is the last message about this.

      I have been able to see that half the people searchs for "AIPO" while
      half the other searches for "aipo".

      http://griho.udl.es/webalizer/unicode.patch.txt

      diff webalizer-2.01-10_bueno/webalizer.c webalizer-2.
      01-10_unicode/webalizer.c
      169a170,172
      > int chars_unicode = 0; /* counter for
      unicode strings */
      > int is_unicode = 0; /* Boolean for unicode
      strings */

      1819a1823,1824
      > is_unicode=0;
      > chars_unicode=0;
      1829c1834,1841
      < *cp2++=tolower(*cp1); /* normal
      character */
      ---
      > if (*cp1=='%')
      > {
      > is_unicode=1;
      > chars_unicode=0;
      > }
      > if ( chars_unicode!=3 && is_unicode!=0 ) {
      *cp2++=tolower(*cp1); } /* normal character if not unicode */
      > else *cp2++=*cp1;
      > chars_unicode++;
      Only in webalizer-2.01-10_unicode/: webalizer.c~
      diff webalizer-2.01-10_bueno/webalizer.h webalizer-2.
      01-10_unicode/webalizer.h
      221a222,224
      > extern int chars_unicode; /* counter for unicode
      strings */
      > extern int is_unicode; /* Boolean for unicode
      strings */