re-run from a certain day

  • Brian Quinn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2004
      i need to rerun my logs cause on July 31st my cron failed. now i have a
      gap. So i wanted to start them over and make it run from july 29th to now,
      then my cron will pick back up. I tried the "-i" but that didn't do
      it. do i need to edit the history or current files?

      BTW, i have the log file for ALL of july seperate from June, etc. so i
      need to redo the whole month i don't care.

      Thanks

      Brian
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2004
        > I tried the "-i" but that didn't do
        > it. do i need to edit the history or current files?

        By using the '-i' you just blew away your history for previous months..
        Probably not what you wanted to do..

        > BTW, i have the log file for ALL of july seperate from June, etc. so i
        > need to redo the whole month i don't care.

        That's what you must do.. trash your webalizer.current incremental data
        file if one is present and then reprocess your logs from the start of
        the month up to your current log.