RE: [webalizer] How to enable DNS reverse lookup in win32 without recompiling???

  • Klaus Mueller
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2001
      Hey everyone,

      I've been using webalizer 2.01 on win NT for few days now and it seems ok
      except for few little things. Firstly I don't seem to have the
      webalizer.conf file. When I downloaded this ported version it only had the
      program and the sample.conf (which doesn't work when renamed to
      webalizer.conf), and also I was wondering whether anyone knew where to
      download the DNS lookup enabled version of webalizer for win32

      Toni Kovacevic

      -----

      Hi,

      the sample.conf does not work without adjusting some settings to your
      configuration (e.g. log directory). There should be a property called
      "DnsCache" and you need to set it like "DnsCache dnscache.txt" to enable DNS
      lookup by webalizer.

      Bye
      Klaus