Re: [webalizer] Wrong country reported

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2004
      --- ftnx@... wrote:

      > Webalizer reports .se as Seychelles. It is the
      > extension for Sweden.
      > How do I fix it?

      I'm using webalizer-2.01-10, and Sweden is reported
      properly. You could upgrade or replace your version,
      or you could correct the values in country_codes.txt,
      webalizer_lang.h and perhaps the file in the
      subdirectory "lang" that matches the language you are
      using for webalizer. Once you change these files, you
      must recompile the program for the changes to take
      effect.

      =====

      http://mail.yahoo.com