RE: [webalizer] anybody in Brisbane or the Gold Coast?

  • Ric - Executive Wisdom
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2004
      Hi, is there anybody in Brisbane or the Gold Coast who would be willing to
      meet personally with me for a coffee and explain the print-out from my
      webalizer stats?
      Thank you.

      Mr. Ric Willmot
      Professional Speaker & Management Consultant
      Executive Wisdom Consulting Group
      "Improving the effectiveness of individuals & organisations by
      Building Better Business Strategies through High Performance Thinking!"
      Willbert House 68 Mayfield Road, Carina QLD 4152
      Ph: 07 3395 1050
      Fax: 07 3395 1805
      Mob: 0412 728 113
      http://www.executivewisdom.com
      Visit the web site to download useful articles & resources free! You can
      also subscribe for free to
      our electronic newsletter by visiting our web site.
      computer.