RE: [webalizer] Multiple log entries

  • John [aka VJ Scorpio]
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 13, 2004
      Thanks again for your reply. I will need to look into this further with my hosting company although this is what their FAQ says, but its a bit double dutch to me, and YES they are talking about traffic being bandwidth, as they say its excess bandwidth they will charge extra for if my 700GB allowance per month is exceeded.
      "Bandwidth is measured at three points in our network for the highest accuracy and redundancy. We use the TrafficProbe system to analyze the complete traffic flow in our data center and provide you the most accurate billing in the industry. In addition, we monitor all switch ports for bandwidth usage."
      BTW, ant-leech is not server dependant afaik, its just a service they provide so no real direct links to files show up on a web page as they go through anti-leech first, but users have to install a browser plugin, and they are only available for MS OS afaik, although there are several versions for different browsers. You can control the amount of downloads per hour, day or whatever and other stuff like IP bans, speed limits etc. Its free but the user does gets some adware unless you pay to remove them, or the user pays for the full version of the netpumper download manager.

      Take Care

      John [aka VJ Scorpio]
      The Nets Largest Music Video Collection
      Tel/Fax USA: 8018495657