RE: [webalizer] Process logs from same URL on 3 different servers??

  • Stanley Stramel
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
      Thanks, Fabien. We will look into this. How many users do you know of
      that are using your version? My concern is that your Windows version is
      unsupported.

      The Windows version of Webalizer works just fine. We just need to merge
      and sort the 3 files.

      Stan
      CompuTech Business Solutions, Inc.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
        Stanley Stramel wrote:

        >Thanks, Fabien. We will look into this. How many users do you know of
        >that are using your version? My concern is that your Windows version is
        >unsupported.

        How much i don't know... at least Klaus Reimer uses it on a few dozen of
        web sites, and looks
        very happy with it. ;-)

        Bye,

        Fabien