RE: [webalizer] Process logs from same URL on 3 different servers??

  • Stanley Stramel
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
      Thanks, Bradford. We saw that on the UNIX/LINUX version however we are
      running the Windows version. We were hoping there was someone out there
      using a similar utility in the Windows environment.

      Stan
      CompuTech Business Solutions, Inc.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
        Thanks, Fabien. We will look into this. How many users do you know of
        that are using your version? My concern is that your Windows version is
        unsupported.

        The Windows version of Webalizer works just fine. We just need to merge
        and sort the 3 files.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
          Stanley Stramel wrote:

          >Thanks, Fabien. We will look into this. How many users do you know of
          >that are using your version? My concern is that your Windows version is
          >unsupported.

          How much i don't know... at least Klaus Reimer uses it on a few dozen of
          web sites, and looks
          very happy with it. ;-)

          Bye,

          Fabien