Re: [webalizer] Process logs from same URL on 3 different servers??

  • Fabien Chevalier
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
      Bradford L. Barrett wrote:

      >http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/faq.html (See #16)

      Even simpler, just use The WebDruid. :-)
      It has builtin support for multiple log files merging&reordering, as
      well as for IIS log files support.

      see http://www.webdruid.org,
      and http://www.ailis.de/~k/software/projects/webdruid/ for windows
      version (unsupported)

      Cheers,

      Fabien
    • Stanley Stramel
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
        Thanks, Bradford. We saw that on the UNIX/LINUX version however we are
        running the Windows version. We were hoping there was someone out there
        using a similar utility in the Windows environment.

        Stan
        CompuTech Business Solutions, Inc.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
          Thanks, Fabien. We will look into this. How many users do you know of
          that are using your version? My concern is that your Windows version is
          unsupported.

          The Windows version of Webalizer works just fine. We just need to merge
          and sort the 3 files.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
            Stanley Stramel wrote:

            >Thanks, Fabien. We will look into this. How many users do you know of
            >that are using your version? My concern is that your Windows version is
            >unsupported.

            How much i don't know... at least Klaus Reimer uses it on a few dozen of
            web sites, and looks
            very happy with it. ;-)

            Bye,

            Fabien