More than 12 months in index.html?

  • klbcolt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2004
      Hi, The main index.html generated shows only 12 months in a graph
      and I'd like to show at least 24 months to visually see the changes
      over two years. The usage_xxxx.html pages exist for the previous
      years. Is there any parameter I can set to show more than 12
      months? Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2004
        --- klbcolt <klb@...> wrote:
        > Hi, The main index.html generated shows only 12
        > months in a graph
        > and I'd like to show at least 24 months to visually
        > see the changes
        > over two years. The usage_xxxx.html pages exist for
        > the previous
        > years. Is there any parameter I can set to show
        > more than 12
        > months? Thanks!

        There is no parameter to do this. The summary page
        code is hard-coded for a maximum of 12 months.

        =====

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail