sorting the output

  • oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2004
      I have a web server with approximately 80 virtual hosts and I'm using
      the "%v" LogFormat variable to capture which virtual host is being
      accessed. When I run my access.log through webalizer and click on
      TOPSITES it is sorted by number of hits. However, I want it sorted by
      number of visits. Is this possible and how?

      Thanks in advance

      Oliver