Re: [webalizer] dump url

  • Frank Tudor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14 1:23 PM
      I don't know the answer to your question. But I'm curious about "Turcorolov". Is that your last
      name?

      If so where is your family from?

      My birth name is Trankulov (Hungarian (but some family from Romania)).

      It looks similar.

      thanks,
      Frank

      --- turcorolov <vrolo@...> wrote:
      > hi all,
      >
      > i�m trying add a new field to dump url file with the hostname for
      > each url.
      > I think that i have to change the output.c and webalizer.c file for
      > this.
      >
      > have someone change the webalizer for this purpose or know how to do
      > this?
      >
      > thanks all,
      >
      > jim

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/
    • Vasco Rolo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17 3:59 AM
        Hi frank,

        turcorolov is not my last name, its a join from some words include some of my name.

        I´m living in the end of europe, Portugal

        but it's funny the coincidence

        > I don't know the answer to your question. But I'm curious about "Turcorolov". Is that your last
        > name?
        >
        > If so where is your family from?
        >
        > My birth name is Trankulov (Hungarian (but some family from Romania)).
        >
        > It looks similar.
        >
        > thanks,
        > Frank
        >
        > --- turcorolov <vrolo@...> wrote:
        > > hi all,
        > >
        > > i´m trying add a new field to dump url file with the hostname for
        > > each url.
        > > I think that i have to change the output.c and webalizer.c file for
        > > this.
        > >
        > > have someone change the webalizer for this purpose or know how to do
        > > this?
        > >
        > > thanks all,
        > >
        > > jim

        > http://messenger.yahoo.com/