dump url

  • turcorolov
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2004
      hi all,

      i´m trying add a new field to dump url file with the hostname for
      each url.
      I think that i have to change the output.c and webalizer.c file for
      this.

      have someone change the webalizer for this purpose or know how to do
      this?

      thanks all,

      jim
    • Frank Tudor
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2004
        I don't know the answer to your question. But I'm curious about "Turcorolov". Is that your last
        name?

        If so where is your family from?

        My birth name is Trankulov (Hungarian (but some family from Romania)).

        It looks similar.

        thanks,
        Frank

        --- turcorolov <vrolo@...> wrote:
        > hi all,
        >
        > i�m trying add a new field to dump url file with the hostname for
        > each url.
        > I think that i have to change the output.c and webalizer.c file for
        > this.
        >
        > have someone change the webalizer for this purpose or know how to do
        > this?
        >
        > thanks all,
        >
        > jim

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      • Vasco Rolo
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2004
          Hi frank,

          turcorolov is not my last name, its a join from some words include some of my name.

          I´m living in the end of europe, Portugal

          but it's funny the coincidence

          > I don't know the answer to your question. But I'm curious about "Turcorolov". Is that your last
          > name?
          >
          > If so where is your family from?
          >
          > My birth name is Trankulov (Hungarian (but some family from Romania)).
          >
          > It looks similar.
          >
          > thanks,
          > Frank
          >
          > --- turcorolov <vrolo@...> wrote:
          > > hi all,
          > >
          > > i´m trying add a new field to dump url file with the hostname for
          > > each url.
          > > I think that i have to change the output.c and webalizer.c file for
          > > this.
          > >
          > > have someone change the webalizer for this purpose or know how to do
          > > this?
          > >
          > > thanks all,
          > >
          > > jim

          > http://messenger.yahoo.com/