Re: [webalizer] Shipping logs from IIS to Unix

  • simon benedict
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2004
      hi,

      Hi I am having a similar setup . I am having an automated ftp script running on my windows iis server which ftp's to my red hat box running webalizer and i run a schedular to ftp my iis logs and also a couple of minutes latter run a cron job on my red hat box and working perfect.

      try automating ftp

      good luck

      regards

      simon

      sam harris <samharris@...> wrote:

      I am wondering how I can ship (move) IIS logs from multiple servers to my Red Hat server (running webalizer), without going thru the agony of configuring Samba ?

      any ideas ?

      Sam.

      Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup