Question / Problem with IgnoreSite Parameter

  • Oliver Bohland
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2004
      HI folks,

      i have a problem with the IgnoreSite - Parameter in my webalizer.conf.
      I want to ignore all requests that came from our proxies IP adress. It's the IP 193.x.y.z

      Therefore I use the parameter

      IgnoreSite 193.x.y.z

      But it's not working. All records within my logfile that came from this IP are counted. If I try "HideSite 193.x.y.z" instead it's working. But I really want to IGNORE the 193.x.y.z

      Any idea why? Attached is my conf-File
      thanks for alle replies!,

      greetings, Olli

      LogFile C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\logs\ksbaccess_april04.log
      OutputDir D:\gelized\extra\de\de
      HistoryName webalizer.ksb.hist
      Incremental yes
      IncrementalName webalizer.ksb.current

      PageType htm*
      PageType cgi

      HTMLBody <BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">Statistik Deutschland / deutsch (DE/de)
      HideURL *.gif
      HideURL *.GIF
      HideURL *.jpg
      HideURL *.JPG