Re: [webalizer] Inherited Config

    Message 1 of 11 , May 19 9:31 AM
      --- "Bradford L. Barrett" <brad@...> wrote:

      > AllURLs yes

      This creates a complete list that you can use, but you
      may need to create a "nice looking" list, so that
      other people (clientes or supervisors), may easily
      find the info they are looking for. You sometimes need
      to chew the information for them, so you could grep
      the file the list is in and create a nice report.

      If you give them that list and tell them to search for
      the URL by hand, they will probably never do it,
      because there is so much info in it that they will
      feel overhelmed.

      > --
      >
      > On Wed, 19 May 2004, Tim Chetelat wrote:
      >
      > > Hey everyone. First question here... I inherited
      > an existing site /
      > > webalizer install. The only thing I need to do
      > right now is have it report
      > > on 1 or 2 pages in addition to the Top 20 that
      > show up now. What do I need
      > > to do, to have it report stats on individual
      > pages? Any help would be
      > > greatly appreciated, thank you!
      > >
      > > Tim Chetelat
      > > tim@...
      > > http://www.twisted-reality.com/

      > > Webalizer for NT:
      > http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/
      > >

      > > ttp://www.webalizer.org
      > > Webalizer for NT:
      > http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > --
      > Bradford L. Barrett
      > brad@...
      > A free electron in a sea of neutrons DoD#1750
      > KD4NAW
      >
      > The only thing Micro$oft has done for society, is
      > make people

      =====
      GRIHO enhanced webalizer.conf

      http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/
    • Fabien Chevalier
      Message 2 of 11 , May 19 10:30 AM
        Tim Chetelat wrote:

        >Hey everyone. First question here... I inherited an existing site /
        >webalizer install. The only thing I need to do right now is have it report
        >on 1 or 2 pages in addition to the Top 20 that show up now. What do I need
        >to do, to have it report stats on individual pages? Any help would be
        >greatly appreciated, thank you!
        >
        >Tim Chetelat
        >tim@...
        >http://www.twisted-reality.com/

        Hello,

        For this you can try the enhanced webalizer from Luc L. Suryo.
        It does just what you want.

        Drop him a note, he'll tell you where you can download it:
        Luc I. Suryo <luc@...>

        Cheers,

        Fabien Chevalier
      • Fabien Chevalier
        Message 3 of 11 , May 19 10:38 AM
          >Hello,
          >
          >For this you can try the enhanced webalizer from Luc L. Suryo.
          >It does just what you want.
          >
          >Drop him a note, he'll tell you where you can download it:
          >Luc I. Suryo <luc@...>
          >
          >Cheers,
          >
          >Fabien Chevalier

          Replying to myself,
          It looks like i understood your question the wrong way. :-(
          Just follow what Enric told you, he's hopefully right :-)

          Fabien
        • Tim Chetelat
          Message 4 of 11 , May 19 1:12 PM
            Thank you all for the quick replies. I will initially try Bradford's
            suggestion, and show them the wonders of CTRL-F. Only issue now is I (at
            this point) only have ftp access, not shell. Is there any other way to
            restart Webalizer without shell access?

            Message 5 of 11 , May 19 6:18 PM
              > Thank you all for the quick replies. I will initially try Bradford's
              > suggestion, and show them the wonders of CTRL-F. Only issue now is I (at
              > this point) only have ftp access, not shell. Is there any other way to
              > restart Webalizer without shell access?

              The program does not run continuously, so there really isn't anything
              to 'restart'. If you want to flush the results and start fresh from this
              point on, then just remove the files in the output directory and wait
              until the next time the program runs.