Re: [webalizer] Logs?

  • waldo kitty
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 5:46 AM
      Anne wrote:
      > What program do you use to read logs? I use wordpad, but it's not so good
      > with large logs.

      any decent file /viewer/ should work... you don't need an editor just to look... in some cases, i use the old dos based LIST.COM by
      vern buerg... it is available in newer versions and is being updated, IIRC... i believe that there is an obvious url in the name, too ;)

      > Also it seems like all of you run your own server - my website is hosted by
      > a hosting company, so I have no control over Webalizer functions at all.

      that shouldn't really matter as long as you can get to your logs and maintain whatever config options you need to maintain...

      --
      _\/
      (@@) Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA