RE: [webalizer] Potential buffer underrun

  • Jean-Noel HAYART
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2001
      hi

      yes it's not a trouble but a functionality, i can read only 250 files from a
      folder, cause when i add this new option, i think all user want to process
      log each day, and rename log file for quick process CPU time, but i read
      folder in case of webalizer don't start a night.

      if lot of peaple need, i increase this value i can change to biger value for
      next release.

      regards