[webalizer] Re: Not updating reports for ALL domains

  • tcranson@corewebtechnology.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2004
      I had the same issue with multiple domains and webalizer not updating.
      I'm still not sure what the issue was, btu I suspected that one fo my
      domains, which received a ton of traffic was causing the rest of the
      load to be ignored. I removed the for loop used to process the
      individual .conf files and listed each individually with the big one
      last and all is working fine now. As an extra precaution, until I find
      the true cause, I also create a separate webalizer.hist and
      webalizer.current for each virtualhost. All is well and updating daily.

      Trey