RE: [webalizer] Potential buffer underrun

  • Klaus Mueller
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2001

      I did not try this. But it seems that the files are not closed correctly or
      the maximum number of file handles is reached. 250 is near the limit of 255
      (250 + STDIN + STDOUT + STDERR + CONF File + Output File).

      Klaus
    • Jean-Noel HAYART
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2001
        hi

        yes it's not a trouble but a functionality, i can read only 250 files from a
        folder, cause when i add this new option, i think all user want to process
        log each day, and rename log file for quick process CPU time, but i read
        folder in case of webalizer don't start a night.

        if lot of peaple need, i increase this value i can change to biger value for
        next release.

        regards