Kbytes

  • Boulytchev, Vasiliy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2004
      Ladies and Gents,
      After upgrading our webalizer to 2.0.blah, we have a new field,
      called Kbytes, as you all know. Now, what does apache need to log into the
      log files? What is webalizer looking for? Do I need to install other
      Apache2.0 module to get this to work? Does this separate virtual hosts?

      THANKS!

      Vasiliy Boulytchev
      Colorado Information Technologies, Inc.
      http://www.coinfotech.com